Castle RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The RP Class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonsEye

DragonsEye

The RP Class Empty
PostSubject: The RP Class   The RP Class Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:06 pm

*ahem* Welcome to Roleplay Class! I am DragonsEye, (AKA ChaosIncarnate) and i am volunteering myself for the position of temporary teacher for those in need. Those who wish to join the class should do so before 4/1/2012.
The Rules of the Class
1. NO COPY AND PASTE! If i detect any plagiarism, you will receive an automatic F in this class. Past that, i have no authority. The point is to teach you how to RP: cheating won't do that for you.
2. No pictures! Pictures, while useful, are a crutch! DO not use pictures to help describe your character. Just use your knowledge of the English language.
3. Yes, in English! Even if you have to use Google translate. I don't know any other language, and no, I won't do your work for you and use google translate except to say "You recieve an F" in your language.
4. Please send all Assignments to me via Private Messages. You are allowed to post in this, but expect it to eventually be deleted. You will recieve marks via Private Message, even if you post in public
5. Follow the rest of the rules of the forum.
The first assignment is to Describe a character, whether it is your character, someone else's character, or a character from a movie. Make it as long as you can stand it, and describe every detail you are capable of describing. Here is an Example
Spoiler:

Assignments are graded on a 200 point scale basis.
Grammar & Spelling = 50 points
Content (information properly covered) = 100 points
Originality = 50 points
Yes, this means that if you don't have an original character, you cannot get a higher than a 75%.
Back to top Go down

The RP Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle RP :: Discussion/Ideas :: Roleplay Class-
Jump to: