Castle RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outside Criticism: ChaosBlader

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosBlader501

ChaosBlader501

Outside Criticism: ChaosBlader Empty
PostSubject: Outside Criticism: ChaosBlader   Outside Criticism: ChaosBlader Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:27 am

I started this post, because I would like some outside criticism, as to what I can do to improve my roleplaying ability, and the enjoyability of my roleplaying games.

As a Player- What can I do to improve myself as a player? What do you feel I am good at? Things I'm terrible at? You don't have to be nice, but I would like something that I can use to make myself better.

As a Game Master- What can I do to improve myself as a game master? What is enjoyable about my games? What do you feel is lacking? Nice, friendly criticism is not required, but I would like you to tell me something I can do to make my games more fun.

And Yes, I do know about my ridiculous typo streaks.
Back to top Go down
TidalWave

TidalWave

PostSubject: Re: Outside Criticism: ChaosBlader   Outside Criticism: ChaosBlader Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:56 am

grow antlers.
then all will be well Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outside Criticism: ChaosBlader   Outside Criticism: ChaosBlader Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:32 pm

I'd have to see you in action, and comment on it as i see it, instead of in here. I can only call it when i see it, otherwise i forget. :-(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Criticism: ChaosBlader   Outside Criticism: ChaosBlader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside Criticism: ChaosBlader
Page 1 of 1